Wild Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wild Wolves

Can you survive as the Wolf?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathrow Waits.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathrow Love

Deathrow Love

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 14:14

Deathrow rested her head on her paws, watching the clouds slowly move with the wind. Her violet eyes darted to the blossoms that floated down towards her, their pink glow flashing in the Sun's blazing ligh."Hmm.."She sighs, a soft, relaxing growl escapes her thin lips.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 14:42

a coal black wolf walks out of the shadows keeping his head low he sits and howls for the lands owner to come and greet him.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 14:44

A white wolf approached the black wolf cautiously. He stood in front of him, his gaze unmoving. "Who are you and what do you want here?" he asked, his fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 14:46

I sat down and simply replied "I am here to greet the alpha and become friends and my name be Black"
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 14:49

Kiba studied the wolf, carefully watching him. Then he nodded. "Alright, Black. Come with me." he said, turning and moving towards the Alpha's Den.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 15:02

I followed the wolf and said "I am alpha of gracious wolf pack do you happen to know any female wolves looking for a mate?"
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 15:11

"No, I am sorry, but I don't know of any females around here yet. And while we're sort-of introducing I'll say that I am Kiba, alpha of the Life Clan." he told Black, smiling. He continued on until they arrived at a large cave that served as their den. They entered and were surrounded by Cherry Blossom trees. Kiba stopped near a platform where Deathrow lay. "Deathey, someone is here to see you." he told her, then sat off to the side.

OOC: i got to go. good night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 15:16

"Nice to meet you to when ever you want you can come up to my pack and we can hang out"

(KK BYE)
Back to top Go down
Deathrow Love

Deathrow Love

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 23:46

Deathrow looked up, and smiled."Hello, Im Alphess of Earth Clan."She spoke in her soft musical voice."Welcome to Earth Clan Territory."

OoC: I have never decribed Death's voice. XD
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 04:47

I nod my head "I am black from gracious wolf pack i come to greet my new neaighbers and become friends"
Back to top Go down
Deathrow Love

Deathrow Love

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 05:00

Deathrow sat up, her eyes square on Black."That is wonderful! Its nice to meet a fellow neighbor."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 05:04

Kiba watched them. He looked out of the entrance to the mountains in the distance.

OOC: hmmm...you know. you could have pups with Bain right now. everyone on wolf wilderness is...
Back to top Go down
Deathrow Love

Deathrow Love

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 05:06

Deathrow turned to Kiba and smiled."Hey Brother!"She called.

OoC: Well thats kinda hard since Bain is like a hundred miles away in the Wolf Wilderness land and Deathrow is in the North.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 05:26

I turn my head to the wolf "I dont think i caught your name white wolf"
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 05:58

OOC: well, where are you right now? in this chat?

Kiba smiled at Deathrow, then he turned to Black. "My name is Kiba. I am Alpha of the Life Clan." he told him, his chest puffed out with pride.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 06:59

"Nice to meet you kiba i would like to have no enimies around here i would like to be friends with both of you"
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 07:29

Kiba stared at her. "I'd enjoy having allies with other packs." he said, smiling and nodding.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 07:32

I nod back to kiba and deathrow and head to the valley of heat

(Its a he)
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 07:36

OOC: oh, right. my bad

Kiba watched him leave, then he turned to Deathrow. "So, what do you think?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow Love

Deathrow Love

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 12:55

BlueWolf008 wrote:
OOC: well, where are you right now? in this chat?

Kiba smiled at Deathrow, then he turned to Black. "My name is Kiba. I am Alpha of the Life Clan." he told him, his chest puffed out with pride.

OOC: Earth Clan is part of the North.

Deathrow shrugged."What am I suppose to think..?"
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 15:11

Kiba smirked at his sister. "Oh, nothing..nothing..." he said as he went up beside her. He sat next to her and layed on his back, his paws up in the air but he was facing her.

OOC: well, then i guess the Life Clan is too. take that! -folds arms-
Back to top Go down
Deathrow Love

Deathrow Love

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 15:29

OOC: -blinks- 'Tard' tar sauce.. ^_^

Deathrow rolled her eyes, and smiled. She lifted her paw, and gently smacked Kiba, wrinkling her nose playfully at him.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 00:41

OOC: -blinks- i love tard tar sauce tongue

Kiba smiled at her and tried to paw her ears. They were just out of reach and he struggled to get them. "Darn you..." he growled playfully.

OOC: -gasps- There's a censor? How dare you!! -growl-
Back to top Go down
Deathrow Love

Deathrow Love

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 01:07

OoC: Hahahahahahahahaha! The censor!! I totally forgot about that XD Hahahahahahhaha! <3 Kiba, tsk tsk. This Censor ish for you. <3 Deathrow =]! <= Ish funneh eh??? :3

Deathrow chuckled."You got short legs Kiba, if you cant reach me!"
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 02:52

OOC: -cries- Don't you like my swearing?! You're so mean! <3 Kiba, tsk tsk. This Censor ish for you. <3 Deathrow =] you!

Kiba growled at her. "I'm not short," he said, annoyed. He used his back legs and pushed his body forward. He grabbed her head with his paws and held her still. Kiba grabbed her muzzle in his jaws and gently shook it back and forth, growling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deathrow Waits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathrow Waits.   Deathrow Waits. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathrow Waits.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next